Class IIa Medical Device for treatment of Gastrointestinal Disorders
And IBS Symptoms:
- Abdominal pain
- Bowel discomfort
NEW SINGLE DOSE:
- 12 X 15 ml individual sachets
ALSO AVAILABLE IN BOTTLE:
- 500 ml bottle
- 200 ml bottle
How It Works
The role of silicic acid in the treatment of gastrointestinal conditions is widely reported. The effects of oral intake of silicic acid for the treatment of GI diseases is based upon its high adsorptive capacity. This is reported by Schmidt (1998) and its highly adsorptive capacities and physical mode of action are described by Jurkic et al (2013) and Evonik (2015). Wagner (1982) and others describes the high adsorptive capacity of silicic acid in physically binding with toxins of all relevant molecular sizes as well as with high molecular proteins, bacteria, viruses and toxins.
- silicol®gel forms a protective layer on the gastrointestinal mucosa.
- The special particle surface of silicol®gel acts like a magnet binding toxins and pathogens.
- silicol®gel can also reduce excess acidity and bind gases. This can reduce flatulence.
- When the stomach empties naturally, bound molecules are passed safely out of the body with silicol®gel.